Jonathan Solter is an painter, illustrator and designer based in San Francisco, CA.
You can find prints to purchase at www.jsolter.bigcartel.com
Check out his Facebook page here!
Ph. Lobke Leijser
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS WEARING A SWEATER WITH WHITE SLEEVES I ONLY SAW THE BLACK AND GOT REALLY SCARED BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE HAD FREAKISHLY SKINNY SLENDERMAN ARMS OH GOD
I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIGANTIC CAT!
Source If you want more facts, follow Ultrafacts
Secret Service: “Dammit, we need to stop playing hide and seek.”
Calvin Coolidge: “You lose.”
Also, apparently as President he often went to dinner parties he hated. Someone finally asked why he went. His reply: “Got to eat somewhere.” Source
I actually had a really cool story idea for this one.
i drew too much Layton fanart at church service part 1
“Stella splendida, vos invoco. Vos invoco ut faciatis voluntatem meam. Dico nomen vestrum: Alcor!”
I gave Dipper a tail. Not sure why, but I think it looks okay.
Inktobers 14/31 - 19/31. WHATEVER, I DREW STUFF WITH A PEN, IT COUNTS. Bunch of doodles I did while on vacation. Everyone puts their characters in a setting they’re currently in for the hell of it don’t judge me
1) Mini-comic that I lost interest in halfway because I can’t plot. It was going to be a crack parody crossover of 9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors or an actual original mystery murder thing but ehhhhhhhh. Mostly just wanted to draw Prof and his motion sickness issues and slight hurt/comfort Lucifendi
2) Al and Lucy in classy dinner attire for the cruise meeting or something idk
3) Half-assed headshot of sick Al
4) Even more half-assed doodle of Al and Lucy doing one of those lame ship activity things that have equally cringeworthy dance songs /shudder
5) Attempts at gesture doodles. Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight my former art teacher is choking on his lunch
Track: its exactly what it looks like.
Play count: 326480
nothing i do for the rest of my life will ever top this